Before and After School/Community programs include all of the topics listed in the Elementary Programs/Homeschool Programs and the following additional topics:
Buoyancy: Sink or Float/Flinkers
- Feathered Friends/Bird Beak Lab
Leonardo STEM Challenges
Levers and Launchers
Minute To Win It Physics
Play Dough Circuits
- Cool Mixtures and Magical Potions: The Science of Chemistry
- Come Fly Away With Me: Air, Air Pressure, Gravity and Flight
- Density Really Matters: Gain a Greater Understanding of Density and How it is Affected By Mass
- Design It, Build It: Children Investigate the Science of Engineering
- Food Science
- Holiday Science (Halloween Science, Thanksgiving Food Science, Holiday Science Gifts, Valentine’s Day Science, Saint Patrick’s Day Science)
- Nature Rocks: Nature Walks Exploring Local Natural Resources
- Ooo, Ahh, POP: The Science of Bubbles
- Science Magic
- STEM Connections
Nanotechnology: The Science of Really Small Stuff
GBSCS (Gross But So Cool Science!)
Paper Clip Science
More topics available!
The fee for a one-hour school program for up to 12 students is $120. Materials costs and costs for added students may be extra.
The fee for community programs is dependent on the number of children enrolled and materials costs.
Please email for any questions or for more information about any of the above topics.